Momentálne sa zobrazuje obsah pre Spojené Kráľovstvo
We resolve these situations as painlessly as possible by minimising time, cost, and performance impact. Gleeds can give you the context-specific critical information and confidence you need to challenge claims or build a plan to settle.
Our professionals support the litigation, arbitration, and adjudication process within the construction, engineering, and property sectors through the following services:
- Expert Witness and Advisory
- Contract Administration and Conflict Avoidance
- Quantum, Cost Evaluation and Audits
- Delay and Schedule Impact Analysis
- Claims Preparation and Defence
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Advancing or Defending Claims
We also help parties advance or defend claims for time extensions, plus loss and expense under the normal operation of a construction or engineering contract. This includes:
- Advising on defending claims by managing replies to submitted claims in accordance with the relevant contract. We interrogate project records to determine the cause of disruption and resulting monetary effects so we can challenge the claim or inform reasonable settlement.
- Advising contractors, sub-contractors, and supply chains on their contractual rights and methods for presenting claims. We help formulate valid claims to inform discussions with clients and reach a negotiated settlement.
Avoiding Disputes in the First Place
Not only do we help resolve disputes, but we show our clients how to avoid them in the first place.
Our long experience has taught us the main causes of disputes, the repeating shortfalls in circumstances that spark conflict, and the strengths and weaknesses of arguments often used for defending claims. This unique perspective informs our clients of their risk exposure within construction and engineering contracts before they commit to a contract.
All our advice is underpinned by objective data we have access to across all construction and engineering sectors.
Get In Touch
To learn more about our dispute advisory services, please contact us.