Our top priority
As such I wanted to provide you with the assurance that in addition to the health and wellbeing of our people, our clients and our business partners, the delivery of services and support to our clients remains our top priority.
Our internal COVID-19 task force has implemented clear internal and external policies, which are constantly being adjusted in line with the latest government and World Health Organization guidance. We are also in dialogue with our colleagues in Asia to learn from their recent experiences, where a committed and flexible client relationship strategy has proven very effective in maintaining our usual high standards of service delivery.
My key message to you, our clients and partners, is that as a business we remain fully operational although we have adjusted the way in which we work, including:
- All our people are working remotely where possible
- All our people have the IT facilities that allow them to access all necessary files and to host video conferences and teleconferences
- All our staff remain contactable via email, their normal direct dial or mobile phone
- Meetings and communications with clients, consultants and suppliers will continue, but we are encouraging the use of collaborative tools and technology to facilitate these. In line with advice and various restrictions we are strictly limiting face to face meetings until such time as this advice is modified or these restrictions are lifted
- Non-essential business travel has ceased, and events, training and gatherings have been postponed
Our teams will liaise closely with you during the coming days and we have clear plans in place to maintain service resilience and our obligations to you under our appointments.
We will continue to monitor and implement updated guidance relating to COVID-19, keeping you fully informed of any significant changes in our current approach.
Client focus and collaboration sit at the very heart of what we do as a business. During these unprecedented times we will continue to maintain an absolute focus on the core aspects of our client charter; delivering services with creativity, agility and a can-do attitude.
With 135 years of experience, Gleeds has weathered many storms. I have always been proud of our people and have absolute confidence that as a team, we will support your projects and businesses throughout this period.
If you have any questions or specific challenges that you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
Stay safe and well.
Chief Executive Officer, Gleeds